New Date for The Adventure Ashram UK Rally

The safety and well-being of our supporters, staff and beneficiaries are our key priority during this uncertain time. Due to the current global health situation and government guidance, we have been forced to make the difficult decision to postpone our UK Rally event scheduled for 16th May. Whilst this is disappointing, we are very much looking forward to spending a day with you all at a better time. The new rally date is now set for October 31st at the same lovely venue in the beautiful Peak District. Your room reservations with Hollin House will automatically be transferred to the new date, but please do get in touch with the hotel directly should you no longer be able to attend and requir

Covid-19 and our partners in India

First and foremost, we hope you are safe and well. As governments, organisations and individuals around the world continue to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic, I wanted to give you a brief update on how our partners in India are faring during this difficult time. The Indian Government has announced that all schools and colleges must close immediately and remain closed until 31st March. Solomon at Grace Charitable Trust has told us that the children around Masinagudi are coping well and everyone is safe and secure in the jungle for now. The GCT tuition centres remain open for providing children with educational support where needed. The creche health check provision with Dr Kolhatkar (Doc) co

© 2020 Adventure Ashram